B.Engg (2016), MS (2018), PhD (2023 - expected) - Nazarbayev University
- T. Ibrayev, I. Fedorova, A. K. Maan, and A. P. James, “Memristive operational amplifiers,” Procedia Computer Science, vol. 41, pp. 114–119, 2014.
- T. Ibrayev, I. Fedorova, A. K. Maan, and A. P. James, “On design of memristive amplifier circuits,” Circuits and Systems, vol. 5, no. 11, p. 265, 2014.
- A. P. James, I. Fedorova, T. Ibrayev, and D. Kudithipudi, “HTM spatial pooler with memristor crossbar circuits for sparse biometric recognition,” IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Circuits and Systems, 2017.
- O. Krestinskaya, and I. Dolzhikova, A. James, “Hierarchical Temporal Memory using Memristor Networks: A Survey”, IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computational Intelligence (TETCI), vol. 2, no 5, p. 380-395, 2018.
- O. Krestinskaya, I. Fedorova, and A. P. James, “Memristor load current mirror circuit,” in 2015 International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI), IEEE, pp.538–542, 2015.
- I. Dolzhikova, K. Salama, Vipin Kizheppatt, A. James, "Synaptic sampling in memristive crossbars", 18th International Conference on Nanotechnology (IEEE NANO2018), 23-26 July 2018.